In the video below is a snippet of Mhaka, a song off Jah Prayzah’s upcoming album, Gwara. The multi-award-winning Zimbabwean artiste born Mukudzei Mukombe has indicated that the full album is coming in July this year. Watch the video below for more.
- Mamombe out on $20,000 bailMDC Alliance legislator for Harare West Joana Mamombe and party activist Cecilia Chimbiri have been granted $20 000 bail each but barred from addressing a gathering exceeding 50 people, as part of their bail conditions. The duo that has a propensity of […]
- New Twist To ZIFA President Felton Kamambo’s Trial As Police Arrests Key Witness At CourtThere was drama at the Harare Magistrates Court when police detectives arrested a key witness in the trial of ZIFA president Felton Kamambo. Kamambo is accused of bribing councilors to enable his ascension to the top post. The arrest followed after the presiding Harare […]
- RBZ Forex Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USDThe Zimbabwe dollar has marginally lost ground against the US dollar according to results from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ)’s foreign exchange auction. Results from the Tuesday, 04 May 2021 RBZ forex auction show that the weighted average fell slightly from US$1: ZWL$84.5032 last week to US$1:ZWL$84.5282 this […]
- FBC Bank In Bribery Storm Involving High Court JudgeFBC Bank (LTD) is in the eye of a bribery storm, following revelations that the bank attempted to give an inducement to a High Court judge to influence the ruling of a matter in which they were facing a lawsuit from a […]
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – 04 May 2021Here is Zimbabwe’s coronavirus or COVID-19 update or situation report by the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) as of 04 May 2021: New cases: 34 Local Cases: 34 Returnees: 0 Deaths: 1 Tests: 1 516 Positivity (0.6%) Vaccinations: 14 440 (first dose); 7 821 (second dose) Total Cumulative […]