Following last week’s horrific killing, the landlord at Bensam Flats in Gweru CBD — where a local businessman Peter Dube went on a killing rampage and shot four and killed two people — is alleged to have kicked out the victim’s families.
According to reports reaching News Flash, Nyasha Nharingo’s family was been kicked out of the flat by the landlord(name not supplied) at Bensam Flats.
One of the tenants at Bensam Flats confirmed the development to The Zimbabwevoice on condition of anonymity. The source revealed that following the heinous crime their landlord came and ordered Nyasha’s family out.
He said the landlord was in a no nonsense mood when he came to evict the family.
The source claims that prior to the horrific Nyasha was already planning to vacate the flat which Peter Dube was renting for her.
Following the eviction, no one knows where they went or if they managed to find alternative accommodation.
The shooting at Bensam Flats in the early hours of Friday has been the talk of Gweru since Friday.
Dube (35) is on the run after he shot and killed his second wife’s alleged lover, Shelton Chinhango, also a car dealer based in Kwekwe and Gamuchirai Mudungwe (30) of Gweru.
He also shot and injured his second wife, Nyasha Nharingo (31), and her sister Nyaradzo (34).
Dube allegedly committed the ruthless crime as his first wife watched in horror.
Nyaradzo’s 16-year-old daughter, who witnessed the horrific incident said she and her cousin, a toddler, who is Dube’s son with Nyasha, survived death by a whisker after he attempted to fire the gun at them only to be restrained by Mudungwe.
Nyasha is currently admitted to Gweru Provincial Hospital where her condition is said to be stable as she is out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and is recuperating in a female surgical ward.
Meanwhile, her sister was supposed to be operated on last night to remove a bullet lodged in her head.
- Mamombe out on $20,000 bailMDC Alliance legislator for Harare West Joana Mamombe and party activist Cecilia Chimbiri have been granted $20 000 bail each but […]
- New Twist To ZIFA President Felton Kamambo’s Trial As Police Arrests Key Witness At CourtThere was drama at the Harare Magistrates Court when police detectives arrested a key witness in the trial of ZIFA president Felton Kamambo. […]
- RBZ Forex Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USDThe Zimbabwe dollar has marginally lost ground against the US dollar according to results from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ)’s foreign […]
- FBC Bank In Bribery Storm Involving High Court JudgeFBC Bank (LTD) is in the eye of a bribery storm, following revelations that the bank attempted to give an inducement […]
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – 04 May 2021Here is Zimbabwe’s coronavirus or COVID-19 update or situation report by the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) as of 04 May 2021: […]