Top magistrate involved in a tragic road accident. Kuhudzai was driving a Judiciary Service Commission (JSC) Ford Ranger with one passenger on board when he collided with a Honda Fit driven by Timothy Simango who was carrying four passengers.
Murambinda Magistrate Tapiwa Kuhudzai is admitted at Herbert Chitepo Provincial Hospital in Mutare after he was involved in a road accident that killed one person at the Christmas Pass on Saturday. Simango died on the spot.
Manicaland Police Spokesperson Inspector Luxson Chananda confirmed the accident to Chipinge Times.
The accident happened when Simango who was driving towards Mutare lost control of his vehicle and collided with Kuhudzai who was driving towards Penhalonga.
Kuhudzai and one passenger from the Honda Fit were seriously injured and the other four passengers were stable.
- Mamombe out on $20,000 bailMDC Alliance legislator for Harare West Joana Mamombe and party activist Cecilia Chimbiri have been granted $20 000 bail each but barred from addressing a gathering […]
- New Twist To ZIFA President Felton Kamambo’s Trial As Police Arrests Key Witness At CourtThere was drama at the Harare Magistrates Court when police detectives arrested a key witness in the trial of ZIFA president Felton Kamambo. Kamambo is accused of bribing […]
- RBZ Forex Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USDThe Zimbabwe dollar has marginally lost ground against the US dollar according to results from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ)’s foreign exchange auction. Results from the […]
- FBC Bank In Bribery Storm Involving High Court JudgeFBC Bank (LTD) is in the eye of a bribery storm, following revelations that the bank attempted to give an inducement to a High Court judge […]
- Zimbabwe Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update – 04 May 2021Here is Zimbabwe’s coronavirus or COVID-19 update or situation report by the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) as of 04 May 2021: New cases: 34 Local Cases: 34 […]